little, new, young, old, small, black, sick, lost, white, tiny, cute, poor, newborn, big, fat, brown, blind, playful, impudent, dead, healthy, insolent, golden, happy, conceited, frightened, beautiful, lovesick, eager, adorable, warm, male, impertinent, wet, overgrown, friendly, nice, female, german, hungry, silly, …
What is adjective of a dog?
canine. / (ˈkeɪnaɪn, ˈkæn-) / adjective. of or resembling a dog; doglike.
What is the adjective for dog like?
similar to a dog; having the appearance, traits, etc., of a dog. uncritical; unshakeable, as the attachment of a dog for its owner: doglike devotion.
What are adjectives for pets?
Examples of Adjectives for Pets
Is the word puppy a adjective?
As detailed above, ‘puppy’ is a noun. Noun usage: I have another two dozen of these puppies to finish before I can go home.
How do you describe a cute puppy?
Words to describe dog looks
- 01Adorable. Adorable describes a delightful appearance that makes you smile in amazement. …
- 02Cute. When you have a pretty dog with dazzling eyes and fluffy fur, then call it cute. …
- 03Muscular. …
- 04Lean. …
- 05Short. …
- 06Fluffy. …
- 07Massive. …
Is Brown an adjective?
As detailed above, ‘brown’ can be an adjective, a verb or a noun. Verb usage: Light-skinned people tend to brown when exposed to the sun. Verb usage: Brown the onions in a large frying pan.
Which dog looks like a lion?
The Tibetan mastiff is known for its long, golden coats and flowing lion-like mane. The Tibetan mastiff is the most expensive dog in the world. The breed stands at at least 26 inches shoulder height and typically weighs more than 100 lbs.
Which cat is most dog like?
10 Most Dog-Like Cat Breeds
- Turkish Angora. Soul of Autumn via Shutterstock. …
- Manx. Robynrg via Shutterstock. …
- American Curl. Eric Isselee via Shutterstock. …
- Abyssinian. Anna Hoychuk via Shutterstock. …
- Burmese. Alinute Silzeviciute via Shutterstock. …
- Ragdoll. Anna Hoychuk via Shutterstock. …
- Maine Coon. DragoNika via Shutterstock. …
How do you use dog in a sentence?
Use “dog” in a sentence
The dog kept barking all night. Do you want me to take care of your dog? I often take a walk with my dog in the evening. His dog follows him everywhere.
What is dog personality?
Research indicates that dogs have personality traits such as calmness, boldness, trainability and sociability. Every owner knows their dog to perfection, and it is important for them to match activities to their dog’s needs.
What is a fancy word for dog?
Synonyms & Antonyms of dog
- (or doggie),
- (also tike)
How do you praise a dog?
How to Praise Your Puppy
- Say “good dog” or “good boy” to give your pet pal a verbal reward. …
- Pat your dog on the head, rub his belly or scratch him behind his ears to show him you approve of his behavior. …
- Reward your puppy with a food treat right after he displays good behavior.
What is a verb for puppy?
verb. pupped; pupping. Definition of pup (Entry 2 of 2) intransitive verb. : to give birth to pups.
What is called puppy?
Definition of puppy
1 : a young domestic dog specifically : one less than a year old. 2 : baby sense 4 a computer that is one fast puppy. Other Words from puppy More Example Sentences Phrases Containing puppy Learn More About puppy.
What is a noun for puppy?
noun, plural pup·pies. a young dog, especially one less than a year old.